The purpose of the face to face meetings along the iPEN project is to evaluate the project’s progress according to its set objectives and agreed timeline. During these meetings all the partners should inform the rest of the consortium about their progress, the achieved objectives and the set future targets.
The face to face meetings will take place every six months and in parallel with an Intensive Course.
To monitor more efficient the project’s progress individual Skype Meetings will set by the coordinator in a 3months base.
More information regarding the individual meetings please visit the corresponding sub-page.
List of all Meetings
- Kick off Meeting in Bar Ilan University, October 2017
- 1st Consortium Progress Meeting in HIT, 29-30th of April 2018
- 2nd iPEN Progress Meeting in Weizmann Institute of Science, 23rd of October 2018
- 3rd iPEN Progress Meeting in POLIMI, 13th of May 2019
- 4th iPEN Progress Meeting in FAU, 4th of November 2019